jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

Día Ocho: I wanna love you.


I wanna love you and treat you right.
I wanna love you every day and every night.
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads.
We'll share the shelter of my single bed.
We'll share the same room, yeah, but ya provide the bread.

Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
I wanna know, I got to know.
 I'm willing and able.
So I throw my cards on your table

I wanna love you, I wanna love and treat, love and treat you right.
I wanna love you every day and every night.
We'll be together yeah, with a roof right over our heads.
We'll share the shelter yeah, oh yeah, of my single bed.
We'll share the same room yeah, but ya provide the bread.

Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Wo-o-o-oah!
Oh yes I know, I'm willing and able.
So I throw my cards on your table.

See I wanna love you, I wanna love and treat, love and treat you right
I wanna love you every day and every night.
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads.
We'll share the shelter of my single bed.
We'll share the same room yeah, but ya provide the bread.
We'll share the shelter of my single bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario